Sunday, December 27, 2009
~12:34 PM
Gah, I'm bored so I'll post about yesterday's EOY.
EOY was funn and I actually forgot about it!
Until Bernice reminded me, damnn.
So, met up with her at the library at about 1-2 plus? Forgot liaos.
Went up to third story, thh drama centre.
Ticket fifteen bucks, broke liao! xo
Bought a TYL! Colonello uhh... A6 thing and a Noctis laminated thing.
I dunno what it's called. I think it'll put up photos of them later.
Took quite a number of photos, most of them are in Bernice's camera, though.
I got Bel and Mammon in mine. XD
We were like running (more like walking) around for over fifteen minutes to look for the both of them.
Ha, it was thanks to my eyes that I saw the both of them.
Not many KHR cosplayers though.
There were more at AFA.
I'll post the pictures later. ;p
I set the Bel cosplay as my current phone wallpaper, hahas.
After EOY, we took a train down to Orchard.
Went Ion's Old Chang Kee and bought food to it.
Hungry lahh! It was Bernice's first time there and I wasn't exactly being a good tour guide.
We got lost there, in search for the taxi stand, so we could go to Liang Court. -.-"
After some time, we finally found our way out and headed towards the taxi stand.
Taxi stand had a lot of people, and when I say a lot, it
really means a lot.
Then, we decided to head to Wisma Atrium's taxi stand, also a lot of people.
So, go Takashimaya.
In the end, Takashimaya was worse. We decided to give up and take a bus, and the bus stop was outside Lucky Plaza. Must walk...
Asked the information counter and before us was a guy asking for the hourly prices.
The prices are like.. OMG! One hour is $2.50 and for every subsequent half an hour, it's $1.40 or something. So expensivee!
After knowing what bus goes to Liang Court, we crossed the road (Bernice wanted to jaywalk, dammit) and headed to Lucky Plaza.
Four minutes later, the bus came. :D
When we finally reached Liang Court, we headed straight for Atsuki-gl.
Spent dunno how long there, and Akari got a new hair and eyes. XD
I got the picture~
Akimme, the shop owner, was at th EOY moments ago and she told us at the back of th library, there was a direct bus to Liang Court. And, the bus ride was less than 10 minutes.
How stupid we were. -.-
Buy everything already, go Macs and bought drink, then go Meidi-ya for no reason.
Just then, my mother called, then we went up to Kino.
Loitered in Kino for about half an hour, looking at random stuff, including doujinshi. -.-"
Dun have the SHOxx I want! -sob-
Okay, ignore me.
End of story, so I'll sign off here.
Have a nice day!
Labels: EOY 2009