❝Thank you for visiting! ^^
This blog is best viewed in 1024 x 768 pixels screen resolution and preferably Mozilla Firefox.
Well, since you're in
my blog, you'd better keep to my rules, okay?
No vulgarities, keep everything to NC16 PG13
No godmodding
No hate speeches or personal attacks. e.g. "You b*&^ your blog stinks!"
If I ban you on the CBox, there's no way you can get unbanned, unless I unban you or you have a change of IP address.
Don't impersonate as other people.
Don't spam on my CBox!
And lastly, please leave a tag before you go off!♥
Profile
ANDREA!
♥agee; 12, going
sweet `thirteen next this year
♥birthdayy; 2nd September
♥school; CHIJ OLQP IJ TP
♥class; sixPEACE`OHNINE oneONE`OHTEN
♥locationn; Singapore
♥interests; Music, anime, manga, jpop, kpop, tranlsating, graphic design, coding.
Wishuponastar
iTouch
SHINee "Romeo" Mini-Album
SHINee 2nd Comeback Album
A An Cafe album/single
Percy Jackson Saga
Finish "Yesterday"
That's of course, not all. But, I'm satisfied for
now.
▲
▲
▲
▲
▲
Thursday, December 24, 2009
~11:26 AM
Good morning!
Yes, it's still morning, dammit.
"Sign" has officially become my muse.
And it has been stuck in my head since last night.
dot dot dot dot dot~
I'm going to create a KHR/DGM (pending decision) RP in FF, so whoever that wants to join, please join!
I'll be putting up the link soon.
It's a joint forum with CC-chan ^^
So many Cs... -.-"
The AxL is suddenly really lively.
I guess that's good. :D
Raven's being as
stupid random, like he always is.
I mean, come on, which working adult would post this:
"Hai~ :3
*turns into a five year old and runs to slide down a slide* WEEEEEEE!"
TELL ME.
NONE, right?
Okay, you should really ignore my random ramblings.
Gwahahaha.
-.-" Random outburst.
Okay, ending now.
I'm bored.
AND I GOT LG CRYSTAL~~~!
Listening to: Sign by Brown Eyed Girls, Aroma by An Cafe
Watching: Iris Episode 19
Reading: CC and Sazerac's conversation