Profile
ANDREA!
♥agee; 12, going
sweet `thirteen next this year
♥birthdayy; 2nd September
♥school; CHIJ OLQP IJ TP
♥class; sixPEACE`OHNINE oneONE`OHTEN
♥locationn; Singapore
♥interests; Music, anime, manga, jpop, kpop, tranlsating, graphic design, coding.
Wishuponastar
iTouch
SHINee "Romeo" Mini-Album
SHINee 2nd Comeback Album
A An Cafe album/single
Percy Jackson Saga
Finish "Yesterday"
That's of course, not all. But, I'm satisfied for
now.
▲
▲
▲
▲
▲
Monday, December 14, 2009
~8:44 PM
I decided to get off my lazy butt and post. XD
Came back from Hong Kong yesterday and I could have posted..
But, I had lack of sleep and straightaway went to sleep.
Literally.
Bought a lot of stuff!
Everything's like super cheap there!
Having on lollipop earrings right now, which only cost about 70 cents!
Also bought a magazine about Kpop and stuff!
With two pages dedicated to G-Dragon/Big Bang.
Will post picture at the bottom.. XD
Bought a vest for $10+ from a shopping mall, which reminded me of Far East Plaza. Ohwell.
I finally got the chance to take Space Mountain :D
Not really exciting, though..
Ohwell...
Anyway, I'll shutup and stop boasting or whatever you call it.
I'm way too enthusiastic for the gathering! Can't wait!
Finally getting to watch New Moon with FL! Dunno when though.
Tomorrow meeting up with KaiQiann, watching thh Princess and thh frog!
Seems so interestingg! -insert smiley here-
After 5 days, reading fanfics seems such a killer.
So many words! And I seriously cannot wait.
ATCP is going to be updated after so longg!
No amount of words can express my excitement.
Bernice Ng, it better be a good chapter or I'll kill you at thh gatering, along with Cassie. XD
Damn happy with myself now.
Afterall, I managed to fix the
bloody chatbox problem.
I suddenly feel so talented. XD
Okay, signing off here.
Seeyah!