Profile
ANDREA!
♥agee; 12, going
sweet `thirteen next this year
♥birthdayy; 2nd September
♥school; CHIJ OLQP IJ TP
♥class; sixPEACE`OHNINE oneONE`OHTEN
♥locationn; Singapore
♥interests; Music, anime, manga, jpop, kpop, tranlsating, graphic design, coding.
Wishuponastar
iTouch
SHINee "Romeo" Mini-Album
SHINee 2nd Comeback Album
A An Cafe album/single
Percy Jackson Saga
Finish "Yesterday"
That's of course, not all. But, I'm satisfied for
now.
▲
▲
▲
▲
▲
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
~5:46 PM
I finally got back into the habit of updating my blog.
I finally changed by URL.
I finally changed my blogskin.
Ohkay, I got it. Shut up is what you're going to say to my face, no?
Whatever. Who cares, anyway?
I really should include a section like AiL to put all my updates.
I'm too lazy to do anything now, though.
I'm off to Hong Kong tomorrow, so tonight, have to sleep earlier.
I have to wake up around 4?
Then, must shower and everything.
Maybe, I should pull an all-nighter? Nahhs.
Sometimes, going on holidays, make me hestitate.
I should call it a record.
I haven't touched Luna for 4 days in a row, and today, I finally touched it.
But after five mins, I shut it down.
Luna is boring.
I have to agree with that, now.
Just got hit for inspiration for a vamp FP, after, who knows how long?
But, I'm seriously slacking for my other fics.
Oh well... I'm a major procrastinator, after all.