Thursday, January 7, 2010
It's not fun getting lost and I'm serious here. ~3:14 PM
I have no idea why but I still love OLQP more.
I guess it's because I spent 6 years there, but, here, I only spent 3 days.
Orientation is tiring and it's only ending tomorrow.
But, I guess it's good so that I won't have to study so early! I'm a major procrastinator, you all know that, right?
I have yet to bath, although I reached home half an hour ago. So, gonna' do that once I finish this blog post.
Eeeeeewww, I can
still feel the water on my back.
We were playing games (Inter-House) for two and a half hours. For the last game, I didn't participate. Then, the seniors went to splash water on everybody, including the PSLs (Peer Support Leaders).
I don't even know if there was anything inside the water.
For one of the games, we had to walk around a pole ten times (to make you dizzy), then pick a candy out of a bowl of flour with your mouth, no hands. We then had to do the hula loop ten times before using whatever resources that we on ourselves to carry water. We had to carry water to the plastic cup that had a ping pong ball instead. To win the 'competition', we had to fill up the cup until the ping pong ball reaches the brim and then, proceed to complete a jig saw puzzle.
Bleh, after that activity,
I swear my whole face, literally, was covered in flour. TT^TT
And I was feeling super ridiculously dizzy.
No pictures, unfortunately.
We had to surrender our phones and they locked them all up.
It's not fun getting lost and I'm serious here.
I got lost on the way home to the MRT station, by the HDB flats.
It's not fun because you waste energy and time finding your way out. TT^TT
Okay, enough ranting about school here.
HOW COULD SHUGO CHARA END LIKE THAT?
IT WAS A BLOODY RIDICULOUS ENDING, I MEAN, EVEN EYESHIELD'S ENDING WAS MUCH BETTER THAN SHUGO CHARA'S! D=<
And what the... Amu is probably going to end up with Tadase.
Not that I'm a supporter of Amuto, but..
IT'S JUST EFFING STRANGE!!
Going to update the RP now, most probably.
BYE.
Listening to:
Cherry Saku Yuki - An Cafe
Reading:
REBORN! Community on Livejournal
Mood:
Happeh!
Labels: HappehXD, IJTP, lost, MRT, Secondary One, Shugo Chara, WET