Profile
ANDREA!
♥agee; 12, going
sweet `thirteen next this year
♥birthdayy; 2nd September
♥school; CHIJ OLQP IJ TP
♥class; sixPEACE`OHNINE oneONE`OHTEN
♥locationn; Singapore
♥interests; Music, anime, manga, jpop, kpop, tranlsating, graphic design, coding.
Wishuponastar
iTouch
SHINee "Romeo" Mini-Album
SHINee 2nd Comeback Album
A An Cafe album/single
Percy Jackson Saga
Finish "Yesterday"
That's of course, not all. But, I'm satisfied for
now.
▲
▲
▲
▲
▲
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Official TP! XD ~5:12 PM
I have no idea what the official name for TP students are, but who cares?!
Anywayy, I managed to successfully appeal for IJ TP XD
I get back morning prayers and the pinafore I used to hatee!
I never knew I
loved it so much until yesterday -.-
Made a bunch of new friends, Sarah, Anne-marie, Vivian, Dion and etc .
Sarah reminds me of Kelly (P5) for some reason.
Idk why though. Maybe it's her mannerism and character?
I can't say exactly that I love it here, but it's much, much, much better than SC.
It's like it's on a completely different level. D:
I went back to school today to get my EAGLES award voucher.
Upon seeing the school stage, even though it was from outside, I felt like crying.
Reminiscence is scary.
I miss all the times we, the AV girls, will just play a fool backstage, not paying attention to the announcements; I miss playing with the volume controller or whatever it's called. I miss the touch of the microphone on my hand.
*sigh*
Idk which CCA to join. All the CCAs that my other friends are joining is not making me feel like joining them. I guess, during CCA times, I'll just be alone... *starts singing Hitoribocchi no Sadame*
Bleh.. Planning to join either Girl Guides or IJ News Team, which is the infocomm club.
Tomorrow have to go CHIJMES for excursion.
I was like
OHMYGOD, so fast already got excursion!! Serious!
And, CHIJMES is like... So far away! In town area ehh!
*starts hyperventilating*
Listening to:
Candy Man - Brown Eyed Girls
Reading:
Shugo Chara! Chapter 47 (it's ending soon...)
Mood:
Sort of happy! XDLabels: CHIJMES, HappehXD, IJTP, Secondary One