Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Pwn'ed ~8:59 AM
Here! This is the blog post which I owe you guys for a looong time.
I'm going to put up the cbox later after this post, kind of sleepy now.
Afterall, I woke up at eight and slept at midnight last night.
Lack of sleeeeep.
Hmm, I can't wait for noon.
Meeting up with Han, Bern, Petunia and twinneh (again)! ^^v
At Jurong Point! I'm heading there... For the second time after it expanded? And first time, this year?
Meh, meh, Jurong Point is just too crowded for my parents' taste.
I'm not going to label my posts anymore; I'm too lazy to. XD *shot*
Anyway, I'll move on to what happened yesterday when twinneh, FL and I met up.
(FL brought two of her friends along. Actually three, if Jasper [correct name, right?] agreed to come.)
Yesterday,
At 12.30pm, I left my house, as the meeting time was 1pm and I wanted to look around Yew Tee Point before proceeding there. I bought the magazines my mother wanted me to buy (and Reborn! volume 27), and then, I started hunting for Teenage. I went to 3 7-11s and 2 new stands at Yew Tee Point.
Because I had nothing better to do, I headed for Lot One to loiter there. I went to Comics Connection, Popular, Action City, Mini Toons, Laser Flair for fun before starting the hunt for Teenage again. XD
Despite going to 1 Cheers, 1 7-11s, 4 newstands, I still couldn't find the issue. Che.
Finally, at 1.15pm (around there?), FL came and I headed up to the MRT Platform! XD Yay!
Then, after a few minutes, Val came and we boarded the train.
We were supposed to pklay a game on the train, but nobody wanted to, so, we abandoned the idea and alighted at AMK instead. (Val was feeling hungry XD)
Eat at Macs, then loitered at AMK Hub. Took neoprints and I almost lost my wallet there. *faints*
Scared me half to death and FL, Val and co.
Luckily, some kind soul picked it up and gave it to the counter. HENG AHHHs.
After taking the neoprints (which Val and I forced FL to take.) FL and co, left, leaving only Val and I.
We loitered around AMK Hub for some more, before deciding to go Causeway!
We headed to Causeway and walked around.
Before walking around, we went to KFC and bought mashed potato.
Mix the mashed potato, the colour damn wrong but it tastes damn nice.
Then, started eating it.
Yeah, we walk around then ended up at Mini-Bits.
I bought my BLINGBLING! bracelet, which is damn shiny (and heck, I'm not trying to make a pun.) whereas Val bought a ring. Oh yeah, we get a 20% discount, because we're students. HA.
After buying the stuff, we headed back home..